- Students go “Back to the Future” at 4-H Days
- Posted Feb. 1, 2013 midnight
- Sixth Grade Students played with state-of-the-art military robots, explored wind technology, danced to music of the past several decades, and discovered static electricity at 4-H Days: Back to the Future, held this week
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition today and keep up with all the latest news and views from our community.
- Top Stories
- Fighter soldiers train for battlefield demolition
- Day trippin': Memorial Day at Fort Leonard Wood
- Blunt discusses possible FLW cutbacks with Army officials, comm...
- Citizens Mortgage Company/Alumni Scholarship presented
- More than 300 volunteer for 'The Mission Continues'
- 19-year-old dies from vehicle accident, fire
- Roubidoux Plaza coming soon
- Nixon, GOP clash over Medicaid, driver's licenses
- House passes bill on lying about military medals
- Partridge scores bigs on PLC audit
- Law enforcement buckling down on those not buckling up
- Read more top stories